Yay!!! As I walked up my front path this morning I looked down and noticed a Tiny Pop right in my own yard!! A symbol of the beautiful possibilities we have as we leave room for God in our lives.
If you don't know what I'm referencing have a look at my previous post called Tiny Pops. :)
“Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin.” Matthew 6:28
Friday, May 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Last week I had the privilege of sharing the message “You are Beautiful” with a room full of women at a Teen Challenge addiction recovery h...
-
California is in a season of drought and residents are asked to cut back on their water use in every possible way. As you drive the streets...
-
God is so good to us! Just as He did for the folks of long-ago Bible times, He shares with us the secret to strength and courage; H...

No comments:
Post a Comment